Thursday, November 13, 2008

At last I have got this far. I found it confusing and had problems knowing when and which user name, e-mail address and passwords to use. As I am a private person it is a little daunting knowing that other people will possibly view your blog. When I am typing away I feel I am just talking to the computer.
What I hope to learn from the programme is to get the confidence to use computer technology and explore the various sites within the course of Learning 2.0. Your never too old to learn but the technology of the computer age can be very overwhelming and frustrating. I enjoyed looking at the library blogs at the beginning of this weeks lesson especially the Southern Tablelands History Matters. Blogs can be a very creative way for libraries to publish events and allow the public to give feedback.

2 comments:

Snow said...

You have done so well in such a short time. I'm looking forward to watching your blog evolve.

Vicki said...

I agree - good on you for getting around to starting this very exciting course - you will learn a lot!