Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am so pleased that I am able to get back into my blog and that it did not disappear into the unknown. Last week I worked through the tasks set and chose the sand dollar templet for my blog. This was very fitting for my theme on seascapes. I actually have three very beautiful and fragile sand dollars at home which were sent to my husband. This week I hope I will learn how to decorate my blog with pictures either from a photo disc or web based picture file otherwise I will have to make time to have a lesson from our internet trainer.

1 comment:

Misao said...

where I grew up in America you could occasionally find sand dollars on the beach, but it was so rare to find a whole and perfect one that they were still a great treasure. They are a very fond memory for me too. I think we brought some back to Australia, but who knows if they are still around after all of these years...