Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 12 - Social Networks and Wrap Up

The only internet technologies I was familiar with when commencing this training course were Yahoo Messenger and Facebook as I had been introduced to these by my eldest daughter. It was very interesting to view the British Library Facebook page as the layout was familiar. The Rotorua Public Library bebo site was also very informative. I had never thought of libraries actually going online in such a way as this. It is great and another way to be visible to the public especially the internet aged youth of today. It is keeping up to date with technology and using it to advantage. I would also like to acknowledge a big Thank you to my daughter Petah who leant me her photo disc of our holiday to Mystery Bay so I could add illustrations to my blog exercises.

No comments: