Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 7 - Tagging and Delicious

The You Tube introductions are always interesting and give the appearance that the tasks are simple and straight forward. As I am always learning I find the tasks challenging. I signed up to Delicious with great difficulty as a window kept appearing saying "You are leaving a secure site" every time I tried to click on to the next step. This made it very frustrating. I added five bookmarks to my Delicious account. Three links to my favourite ABC shows and two relating to my Blog theme. I can see the benefits of bookmarking with Delicious and like the idea that you can access them on any computer where ever you are. This is very useful if you move from one library to another and also work from home. Also it is great that you can share your finds with other colleagues.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

It sounds like you had an interesting week of discovery.

Ellen (PLS)